...Problem is, I don't have much to put in said pamphlet.
See, I have one narrative/article by my friend Ellen, one poem by Jessica... A comic I clipped out of the paper, one quote, and something I wrote.
This, my friends, is not enough for a pamphlet.
not in my opinion.
So, I'm sort of putting up and entry thing. Contest. We'll call it a contest. Why? Because contests are fun. ;)
- You can only submit things that can be seen. That is to say, no videos, no music... You can submit a photo/picture, article, story, allegory, poem, cartoon, quote, joke, essay... Whatever. As long as it represents what it's like to be a teenager, or as long as it helps adults understand everyone between the ages of 12 and 20... It's good.
- WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS MUST BE UNDER 1000 WORDS. If they are longer, they will not fit and I will not put them in.
- No inappropriate content.
- no plagiarism... If you get a quote or a cartoon from somewhere, site your source.
- Please spell check, and add proper grammar. I have a lot of work to do, and while I WILL read your submission once or twice to make sure that it's more or less correct, I am not known for my grammar, and I might miss something.
- All submissions have to be in by Sunday at midnight. All late submissions will not be taken into consideration.
- No whining.
Edit/ You can send it to me at my SPAM email... (Why? Because all of you guys are creepers. Why? Because you're on the internet and therefore your goal in life is to stalk me. Duh. Gotta love internet stereotypes)... Which is hippo_girl.SPAM@yahoo.com
;) Don't you feel loved?