But, in those posts, a lot of times I have to reference "good reasons" and "bad reasons".
Which vary from some other people's ideas of good v. bad reasons.
So, in order to make my life a lot simpler (and to save me from having to go through this entire, lengthy, abnormally unneeded, rambling explanation), I'm doing a separate post on the reasons I think are good, versus the reasons I think are... not.
Good Reasons to do something:
- Your family requires you to do it.
- It would improve your person.
- It's essential for your happiness.
- If you do not do whatever it is, you will lose one of your basic rights (food, water, love, shelter)
- If you do not do it, it will cause more people to suffer than if you do.
- It's something that your morals do not prevent you from doing, and you have previously said you would do said something.
- It's enjoyable to you, and does not have negative effects.
- It's essential to the betterment of the world around you.
- You want to. (Without considering the effects it might have.)
- It'll make you money you neither want nor need.
- It's what everyone else is doing.
- It is what is expected from you.
- It's the easiest thing to do.