Friday, September 18, 2009

stuff

hi.
so, good stuff and bad stuff today. good stuff:
I got a new piano piece. I got new jeans, and some shirts... which I don't really think look to good on me (they're all baggy, and... they just don't look to good) but they're really soft.
we got a new GameCube game. bad stuff:
three of the new piano pieces I got today are stupid little duets to do with Christina. and It's not like I'm even going to be heard, either! cause the duets at her level are basically the first part, and second part. I'm the second part. aka, I'm the "back up" pianist. which means that I am not important AT ALL, and I really don't want to do it, and have to be at the mercy of a sister who hates when I correct her counting.
the shirts are baggy. duh. oh, and I didn't get any new shoes. blah! I need new shoes.
the game: Valerie is letting me "See" the game. ok, see. not play. SEE. as in, watch her play.
BLAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, you'll get good luck soon, hopefully :]

Horse Girl - Rachel xx
Write back soon please! :o]