Saturday, September 5, 2009

¡ǝldoǝd uʍop ǝpısdn ollǝɥ

:) did you like my title?? I do. it's UPSIDE DOWN!! how cool is that?!

anyway... there isn't that much here. I don't even know why I'm posting right now. sigh. anywayz, ya. Friday was busy, as you might of read on my sister's blog. if you HAVEN'T, it was craziness. I had atrium in the morning, Val had violin RIGHT after atrium, Christina and I had piano right after that, and then right after that we went to the park. wow.
this morning, I was asleep, when my sister yells down the stairs "GRANDMA'S HERE!!!" eeek! so, my grandma takes us to church sometimes, and so like, I had to get dressed. and get my hair brushed. and my shoes on. Blah!!!! she comes at like, 7:30, so I was, (of course), still asleep. ya. so, I've been having some crazy days so far. today I have to start a five page paper. I WILL too.
anyway, I g2g, so I'll post more later!! ¡ɹǝʇɐl ǝɹoɯ ʇsod ¡sǝldoǝd ǝʎq ǝʎq

No comments: