Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Happy New Years, Everyone!
(Pointless Capitalization FTW)
I could go on and on about how this year is going to be fabulous and everything, but I'm not going to. I'm going to talk about my resolutions. Why? Because it's a short post and I feel obligated to post something so I can have a little thing say "2012: 1" on my post archive thing, and my sister wants me to move. Alright? ;)

Here, then, I present my resolutions. More or less. You know, if they make any sense at all.

1. Be a kinder person  why? Because I'm still not a kind enough person. Oh, I'm plenty nice but I'm not necessarily very kind all the time. Which bugs me. Oh well. Good resolution. Maybe that means I'll stop being an abusive sister, eh?

2. Be more environmentally friendly  Because it would really stink to have this be the year that global warming gets completely out of hand. Of course, if the world really does end in twelve months, that won't be such a big deal.

3. Do my schoolwork more often, faster, and get it done on time instead of wasting an entire week saying "I have to do WC" but not actually doing WC   'nuff said.

Anyway, here's hoping that 2012 is better than 2011!

~Angela

**edit**

And my fourth resolution:

4. Beat 2009's post count   Because 10 more posts last year and I would have beaten it. THIS YEAR I WILL SUCCEEEEEEEEED!!!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

loving the blog, am now following, would be great if you could follow my blog at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com, thanks, Leah :D

Gabi said...

Awesome resolutions!
I like the environment one, I really do.
An easy way to improve your footprint is to stop using disposable water bottles. You can get these re-usable ones that roll up into a purse. :D