Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Angela's Music v. Valerie's Music

We all know that your music can say a lot about you. It's well aware that when you're looking on someone's music player, you're basically looking into their soul- who they actually are. Unless they happen to have a spazzy computer which randomly syncs music onto their ipods/zunes/etc. In which case, you're looking into the computer's soul. (Also fascinating.)
Which is why it takes a lot of gut to both look at someone's music player, and to have someone else look at yours.
So, I want to demonstrate a bit of difference between my sister's music, and my music. Because we have different music tastes, like different bands, and you just might end up liking some of the songs.
Here we go!

Valerie's Music:


Angela's Music:


(by the way- I hope these videos work. Our new computer apparently doesn't have Adobe Flash Player. <_< So I can't see 'em.)


Valerie's Music:



Angela's Music:




Valerie's Music:



Angela's Music:



Valerie's Music:



Angela's Music:



Valerie's Music:



Angela's Music:



Of course, that only covers a few of the songs Valerie wrote out for me. :/ But yes. There you go. Music tastes. Might not seem that different. But they are. (They better be... <_<)

1 comment:

catriona said...

I absolutely love Paramore, and Brick By Boring Brick is one of favourites ^_^ I really like Owl City as well, but apart from that I don't think I've heard any of the others :/ I'll listen to them ;)