Tuesday, October 6, 2009

a video, and some more posts.



I like this song a lot. :D

anyway.

to the actual posting, lol. today, my braces are hurting, but not as much as they were last night. tonight I have a girlscout thing, like, we are doing this huge service project, and we have to get other GS troops to do it, so we (Bee, Valerie, Christina, Katie, and I think there might be someone else.... besides me of course.... can't remember.) are going to give out flyers to the other leaders.... ya. there are going to be a bunch of leaders there. :O

la la la. :D I don't have anything more to say, so I'll shut up now. bye!

1 comment:

*Vienna* said...

I know how u feel the night i got my braces they killed me at night but then my mom got me pain reilver and all beter almost lol hope they stop hurting