Sunday, December 11, 2011

Phocookie

There is, in fact, a reason that I don't often talk on the phone. Actually, there are several reasons. These include the fact that I don't have very many people that I can call on the phone, the fact that my phone is a piece of crap, and the fact that when I do have phone conversations, they tend to last forever.
Forever = teenager speech for "a really long time; several hours".
For example.
Today, I was bored, after church, so I called my friend. And I'm still on the phone with her. According to the timer, it has been 2 hours, 53 minutes, and... 20 seconds. That's a long conversation. One of my previous conversations lasted almost two hours. Another time, my friend Katie and I called each other about every day for three days and the whole total was something about... twelve? Nine or twelve hours. My conversations? Are really long. Which is part of the reason I don't have them very often. The other reason is my phone. Which is currently getting really warm and slightly overheating and which is still on speakerphone because it's a piece of crap that has issues and won't talk to anyone if I don't have it on speakerphone.
T_T

The other part of this title is for "cookies". Why? Because my amazing family members who are actually posessing of cooking talents, have made cookies today.
Yum.


By the way...
Those are my cookies. >:D
You're welcome, Ashlynne. XD

No comments: