Friday, July 31, 2009
Loser Quiz » QuizRocket.com's fun quizzes!
~ American Idol Quiz ~ Backyard Makeover ~ The Dumb Test ~
Quizzes | Hollywood Quizzes & Movie Quizzes | Dumb MySpace Quizzes
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Ok, so, my friend Amber did these shout outs, so I thought I might as well.
A big shout out to: Amber for giving me awesometastical ideas!
A big shout out to: Rachel, for being a really, really good friend. :D
A big shout out to: Trilly, for letting me steal things from her blog!
A big, big, shout out to: Cat! for letting me write for the book blog, and the media review blog! (even though I've never done a media review.)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
|What do the Harry Potter characters think of you(girls only sorry boys)|
| Ravenclaw-Daydreamer and strange Harry: I don't know what she is talking about most of the time. |
Ron: She stops talking in the middle of a sentence and goes away with a dreamy look on her face.
Hermione: I've given up trying to make friends with her.
Ginny: I don't like her - too weird.
Neville: Still doesn't know who I am.
Fred and George: She doesn't notice if we drop a dungbomb in front of her nose.
Ernie: When I tried telling her off, she just skipped off, humming.
Malfoy: I'm scared of her. She is the strangest girl ever.
Pansy: She has no brains.
Cho: She is just too weird (Collapses in a pile of dust)
Voldemort: Dude, she freaks me out. She is so freaking weird man.
|Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by|
Friday, July 17, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
ok, so I saw Harry Potter, and I think its one of the best movies I have ever ever seen. it was so good! and it was really really funny. :D I would definatly reccomend it. it was also very like the book, like I knew exactly what was going to happen, because it was so like the book. awesome, right?!
ok, so I didn't pass the CLEP. oh well. too bad. I got a 47 but I needed a 50. my mom wants me to take it again, but I don't really want to. I already have highschool credit. yes, it would of been nice to have college, but the next time I could take it is in January, and I would have to review a lot, but this winter I am going to be taking AP American Government, and that is going to be a tricky class. (AP is another test, its highschool credit which can be transferred to college.)
oh, and btw, for all the people out there who have a someone dying, I'm sorry.
ok, that was random, but I was just thinking that if I read someone's blog, and it said that, and I had someone I loved dying, I would feel a lot better reading it. :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
ok, here goes.
I haven't read, or watched twilight, and I don't want to.
I don't have Twitter, MSN, facebook or Windows Live Messenger.
before all my friends started being obsessed with Twilight, I didnt have a clue who Robert Patterson was. I have no idea which Jonas Brother is which, Most of my music on my Ipod none of my friends have ever heard of, I have never ever ever fought with any of my friends (most of them think thats really weird.), my last birthday was fifties themed, I don't know hardly any celebritys, but I can name the authors of my books, i.e. the BFG, Roald Dahl. Fable haven, somehting Mull. Dealing with dragons- Patrica C. Wrede. lots of people think thats weird. My favorite type of math is long division, multiplication by two digit numbers, and figuring out what X is. I am so happy when I get something figured out. I'm kinda considered "the drama freak" person when we do plays, I am the tallest person who is in casts when we do plays, my favorite computer game is Pirates Of the Carribean online, which like, none of my friends had even heard of until I told them about it, and I hate Webkinz. lol, I think thats good enough for everyone to know. I hope Cherry Diva feels better now.
ahhhhhhhhh.... ONLY TWO HOURS TILL I TAKE THE CLEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make sure to alert everyone whether I passed or not, when I find out!!! I am so scared!! I wish I could be calm like Linda, "Chill Angela, you will do fine"!!! omigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh!!!!!!! and its over an hour long! 90 min. to be exact, and it has 120 questtttttionnnnns!!! omigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Saturday, July 11, 2009
yesterday I went to diving, and had an awesome time. I GOT TO DO BACKBENDS. :D
then I went to swimming, and fifteen seconds after I got into the water, the lightning detector went off, so we had to go. :( it was the last swim lesson too, so basically we missed it!! *sob*
then I went to Katie's birthday party, yay. :D it had already cleared up, so we got to go tubing. yipee! lol, mostly it went like this:
Linda, Abigail, and Liz would go together, and then
Katie, Madeline (or sometimes her sister Victoria), and I would go together. lol, it was fun.
except the music was to loud. I dunno how people can stand really loud music. Madeline and I were talking, and we were literally yelling to hear each other. ugh.
then we went home, and I made two posters for the CLEP, which is on tuuuuuuessssssday... AHHH!
yup. oh, and I wanted to share this link with you peoples, its really cool: http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/technology/warp/ideachev_prt.htm
I got it from a friend of mine, and I think its really kinda neat.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
7:45-wake up. got up to late to help decorate dad's chair. :( *
8:15- eat breakfast with my family. really yummy pancakes. yay!
8:30- Dad opens presents! he got (a) a picture from Ken. (b) a new and improved mouse trap (by my sister Christina) ** (c) a new Christmas coffee mug (from Christina) (d) a new popcorn popper (e) popcorn sprinkles (f) a bunch of popcorn.
8:35- went downstairs and got into swimsuit.
then I checked people's blogs, and decided to post.
*our tradition, is to decorate the birthday person's chair before they get up. this was started on one of my birthdays, which I couldn't have my party on my birthday. (it was the first one for me that I couldn't have the party, on my actuall birthday, so I was very upset.) so I got up, and my chair had balloons and streamers on it. that was one of my best birthdays ever.
** I am almost completely certain that Christina is destined to become an evil queen or something like that.
it was a plastic box, with PUSHPINS stuck into the bottom, and Chris is like, they step on the pins and DIE!!!
ahhhhhhhh, run run run run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!
Monday, July 6, 2009
|What would you look like in anime? (cool descriptions) |
Your Result: dark and beautiful
|girly and elegant|
|pretty and innocent|
|mysterious and attractive|
|unique and stunning|
|cute and sporty|
|What would you look like in anime? (cool descriptions)|
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
Sunday, July 5, 2009
To celebrate the 4th, my family grilled (yum yum), we watched the first third of the first National Treasure, (really, really REALLY GOOD.) and we watched fireworks. They had particuarly good fireworks this year, I don't know why. They were really pretty though. sorry, I didn't have a camera, so I couldn't take pictures. D= it was fun though. =D
Friday, July 3, 2009
Green is what I'm working on.
1. Review fifty books. 24/50
2. finish Lord Of The Rings
3. Pass the CLEP
4. do my math faithfully for a month 0/31
5. earn ten girl scout badges by myself. 0/10
6. not get annoyed at my sister all week, for three weeks. 0/3
7. Be outside for half an hour everyday for two weeks 0/2
8. learn five new magic tricks, really well, and teach them to someone. 0/5
9. donate 1,000,000 grains of rice on freerice.com 2,400/1,000,000
10. Finish Narnia.
11. Learn how to make ten different kinds of cookies 0/10
12. finish knitting my tanktop
13. finish sewing my orange skirt
14. learn to crochet
15. Smile sixteen times everyday for a week 0/7
16. go with out any electronics for a day. (this includes my cell phone.)
17. learn how to do a front dive really really well.
18. do a hundred freestyle without stopping *
19. write in my diary every day for four weeks 0/4
20. go out for icecream in my pajamas.
21. eat a salad every lunch for about, uhh, three weeks.
22. do my diving stretching routine every day, whether I have diving or not for six months. 0/6
23. learn basic French
24. Dance around in the rain until I'm soaked.
25. Have a Harry Potter movie marathon.
26. learn how to make a really good meal, and cook it for my family.
27. read my American Minute book everyday for a year.
28. Write a song.
29. Write cards to my friends
30. get three autographs. 0/3
31. Get to level elite in Division X.
32. In D&D, get my character to level twelve.
33. Don't have any overdue books for a month. (this one is gonna be hard.)
34. finish making my pajama pants. 0/2
35. post everyday for a month.
36. Get a new camera!!
37. get Aly and AJ's album into the rush from the library, and put their songs on my ipod.
38. make all my notebooks pretty.
39. make horoscope greeting cards, and send them to my friends.
40. get up at six thirty every morning for a week. 0/7
41. Turn all the lights off for fifteen minutes a day for two weeks.
42. learn yoga.
43. talk to my friends everyday.
44. for one week, be a vegetarian.
45. weed my garden all summer.
46. talk more to my friends and less to Charlotte and James.
47. be more positive!
48. laugh as much as I do in emails. =D
49. do a suduko puzzle everyday for a month. 0/31
50. clean my room, and keep it clean for three months.
51. keep flowers in my room.
52. fix my black sweater.
53. fix my green hoodie.
54. practice piano everyday for two months. 0/62
55. learn how to be a dungeon master in D&D.
56. watch the first harry potter movie withough reciting lines along with the characters.
57. watch Lord Of The Rings without yelling at the characters, and without calling Boromir a buthead. lol.
58. learn to play a new musical insturment.
59. have three random parties. 0/3
60. memorize the animaniac's president song. (Linda, don't kill me.)
61. buy myself some really neat looking shoes.
62. paint the file cabinet which works as my beside table, paint it like, green or something.
63. read Monica ten board books, for three days. 0/3
64. clean the livingroom everyday for a year. 0/365
65. go camping in my backyard, by myself.
66. get some new Harry Potter posters to replace my old ripped up ones.
67. go somewhere with a bunch of my friends. (like, uhh, out for lunch or something?)
68. be different than everyone else that I know.
69. On Pirates Of The Carribean Online, get my pirate (Kat Wavestealer) to level thirty.
70. finish the 100 mile challenge for hike Lake County.
71. when I go over to Grandma's house, take Lota for a walk.
72. Bike over to the forest preserve, and play at the park.
73. become an expert on one animal, and then share what I know on Rachel's facts blog.
74. do a media review!!!
75. make a cd of my favorite songs.
76. make a sims 2 music video.
77. learn how to say "hello" in twenty languages. 0/20
78. pick up one random book, which I normaly wouldn't read, and read it.
79. take more pictures.
80. practice making lists so that when I have to make a list like this, it isn't so hard.
81. learn to skateboard.
82. sew sequins on something.
83. jump rope for an hour.
84. get my babysitting certificate!
85. paint my toenails purple.
86. locate the temporary hair dye and dye my hair pink.
87. have a spa night with my friends.
88. see Harry Potter and the half blood prince!!!!!!
89. drink a cup of dandelion tea.
90. for one day, only listen to classical music.
91. make an igloo!
92. have a snowball fight with my friends.
93. Rake a giant pile of leaves, and bury someone under it.
94. Play dead man with Vivian.
95. learn how to play poker. *
96. play blackjack, using pinecones to bet with.
97. faithfully complete my "to do" list everyday for a month. 0/31
98. comment on everyone's who reads my blog's blog.
99. somehow convince my mom to let me bike every week. lol.
100. have a disney movie marathon with Kenneth.
101. learn how to do a flip dive. *
*= what I've done.
thats about it. when I get the time I will post pic. =D
Thursday, July 2, 2009
here ya go peoples! I'm giving this award to:
Neon Glitter (Lets Call It A Journey)
Rachel (top blog)
now on to things.
so, today is my mom and dads fourteenth aniversary. =D yay. lol. today we are going to museums. I g2g to diving, ttyl.