Thursday, July 2, 2009

an award and things.

hi peoples! I thought since i was getting all these awesome awards, I would make one. I know the writing is kinda messy, but the actual type was being weird. =D

here ya go peoples! I'm giving this award to:

Neon Glitter (Lets Call It A Journey)

Cherry Diva

Dvision X.

Rachel (top blog)

Kitty Cat

Vienna

Cat

and Beanie.

now on to things.

so, today is my mom and dads fourteenth aniversary. =D yay. lol. today we are going to museums. I g2g to diving, ttyl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just made a new blog. Plz check it out, the links on my new post. Thx for the award. It's pretty cool :)

*Vienna* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
catriona said...

thank you so much!! :D

*Vienna* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LylaStar10 said...

Hiya

I'm homeschooled too! Check out my blog at www.lylastar10.blogspot.com

Love your blog
:) xxx