Thursday, July 9, 2009

things and more things, and, yep, you guessed it, even more things!

hi! today is my dad's 40th birthday!!!!! yayayayayay! lol. So, so far my day has gone like this.

7:45-wake up. got up to late to help decorate dad's chair. :( *
8:15- eat breakfast with my family. really yummy pancakes. yay!
8:30- Dad opens presents! he got (a) a picture from Ken. (b) a new and improved mouse trap (by my sister Christina) ** (c) a new Christmas coffee mug (from Christina) (d) a new popcorn popper (e) popcorn sprinkles (f) a bunch of popcorn.
8:35- went downstairs and got into swimsuit.
then I checked people's blogs, and decided to post.

*our tradition, is to decorate the birthday person's chair before they get up. this was started on one of my birthdays, which I couldn't have my party on my birthday. (it was the first one for me that I couldn't have the party, on my actuall birthday, so I was very upset.) so I got up, and my chair had balloons and streamers on it. that was one of my best birthdays ever.

** I am almost completely certain that Christina is destined to become an evil queen or something like that.
it was a plastic box, with PUSHPINS stuck into the bottom, and Chris is like, they step on the pins and DIE!!!
ahhhhhhhh, run run run run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

1 comment:

*Vienna* said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Awsome