Sunday, December 26, 2010

We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas...

...We wish you a Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
:)
So, I guess this post is a day late, for the Christmas. Or maybe not (remember the twelve days of Christmas? Christmas is just beginning, people!). But anyway, day late or not, Merry Christmas to all of you.
And the Happy New Year thing, too. :P

As I am typing this, I am sitting at my grandpa's computer, at my Grandma and Grandpa R's house. It is quite pretty here, in Wisconsin (the mitten state). The computer/chair is right next to this large window, and it's sooooo snowy outside. That and they have all these bird feeders, so occasionally you can look outside and there'll be some bird eating food. It's quite lovely.
Besides that, although the house is on the edge of a development, it's also somewhat in the middle of nowhere (you have to go through a bit of forest, and over a railroad track to get here), and looking out the window, you can see all this forest, and what is usually a field, is now completely covered with snow. So. Pretty.

This Christmas I think is one of the best ones I have had. First of all- all the amazing, AMAZING people I get to see. This is something every year, but especially this year. :)
On Christmas eve, I went to my Grandma and Grandpa J's house, and we had a little family party there, with my family, my grandparent's, my cousins, my other cousins, and my Aunt Laura. We opened presents there, including the Christmas Cousin Present Exchange presents (all cousins who wish to participate are assigned a different cousin to send a gift for- I sent one to my cousin GiGi [who's about... five? I'm not sure] in Colorado. Merry Christmas, GiGi!).
Christmas day we opened presents (see below), went to the 7:15 AM church mass (Oh come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant...), and then later (think around four PM), we went back to our cousins' house, and saw... our grandparents, cousins, and Aunt Laura. :D
Then today we woke up... my dad and I went (again) to the 7:15 AM mass, then we got home, packed... shoveled the drive way (because we got around ten inches of snow), and then my mom and siblings left for my grandma Rhody's house, around 9, and then dad, the dogs and I left around 11:30. We got here at about 1:30-2, then we opened presents here with my Aunt Diane and Uncle Erik, and then Diane and Erik left, and then we went upstairs and sorted out our gifts, and now I'm writing this. :) It's all very nice.

Another reason that this Christmas is one of the best, is that I got a lot of stuff that I wanted.
for example:
I got a hot water bottle. With a fuzzy, night sky themed, fleece cover. It is very snuggly, and very, VERY warm. :)
I got PI EARRINGS!! I'm wearing them right now. :) It's got the symbol of pi, then a circle around it. They. Are. Amazing!
And I got a Plato's Closet gift card.
and nailpolish.
And a watch.
And...
there's just so much. It's all amazing. Thank you so much, everyone!! :)

1 comment:

Veela Cat said...

Ang, we got 18 inches of snow.