Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

This is what it looked like outside, early yesterday:


And this is what it looked like when I woke up for the second time (the first time was at 5:30), at 9:00 AM this morning:



Apparently it was snowing last night! And not just snowing: we've gotten around three or four inches already, and it's still snowing.
The amazing thing about snow is that it always continues to fascinate me. Every time I wake up, come upstairs, look out the window and see SNOW, I always think, "Oh. My. SNOW!". It doesn't matter if it's in the middle of winter and it's snowed every day for three weeks. I always get that... Wow. It snows here. And there's snow. Outside. Now. Feeling.
According to Veela (Val) who reads the weather forecast, we're supposed to get around six inches of snow, today. As of yet, I still haven't gone outside, however. I'll probably end up shoveling the entire driveway (when it snows again- mum and dad just went and shoveled it) with only the help of Valerie and Christina, so I'm none to eager to go leaping about in the snow like a retarded, demented fawn named Bambi.
So, that's the news of the day (well, yeah... Plus, did I mention- my mum's pregnant! Wham, just gonna throw that out there), and I'm back off to work on indices (five to the power of negative two times three to the power of four over the top of seven to the power of negative two times nine to the power of four....).

2 comments:

Linda (Cat) said...

hey!
omg we have a ton of snow too- I woke up and I was like "OHMYSNOWTASTICNESSITSSNOWINGOUTSIDE"

also. are you british now? just kidding. but you called your mom, mum. sounds fun.

anyway. HAVE A NICE DAY!

Angela said...

Hahaha... same...

Yep! British... Jk. I just have a tendency to call her "mum"... I mean, that's how I pronounce it, sometimes. And I've been reading British blogs, so... XD

HAVE A NICE DAY TO YOU TOO!