Tuesday, June 23, 2009

stuff, but mostly swimming.

hey peoples. betcha was wondering when I would post more, eh? no? well, I am. first, I enstalled the cbox, which means if you have a NICE message for me, please leave it there. ok, so, yeah. anyway, today I went swimming. it was lots of fun, except the safty day part. then we had to wear stupid life jackets. lol, I like the jackets when I'm on a boat or something, but not when I am simply jumping into the diving pool, which I dive into, without a life jacket, almost every day. lol. in my class there is :Matt F. I think the other guy, Matt P. dropped out, since I haven't seen him at all this week. there is also the Patrick dude, who is a teacher, but I think he also learns a lot from this class. =D isn't that good. =) he was telling me that I was talking to myself. like I didn't already know that!! lol. a lot of people think I'm crazy, but I'm not. when I talk to James or Charollette (my invisible friends), its because there really isn't anyone around who likes me, or likes me to talk to them, or I am just lonely, or I just need to talk. lol. =D but I have been called crazy three times today. its a record!! wow. lol. ok, I g2g eat luch.

5 comments:

Linda (Cat) said...

you have invisible friends...? never knew lolz :P

Angela said...

yea. I used to have another named Jane, but I don't know where she went to. one day she just stopped showing up. actually, I haven't seen James for a while either. by the way, I didn't name him james after twilight! not like SOME people we know...

catriona said...

I have an imaginary friend called Sadie......

Angela said...

really, thats awesome. =D

Sharon said...

You silly goose, your little sister has Jane now. Yep, hand me down invisible friends. Hand me down everything.