on the bright side, this one was fun. I had to watch people (uh huh... and no, not stalking. Watching.), and then observe five things about them.
I went overboard and observed ten.
So, these are my (admittedly not so funny) ten observations about people. :)
- When people are lonely/out of their comfort zone, they tend to cross their arms/legs and look around wistfully.
- People tend to gather to whatever screen is on, and often laugh riotously no matter what's actually on the screen.
- When people are relaxed, they often tend to rock back and forth without seeming to notice.
- People get louder the more excited they get.
- You can generally tell when someone's making an inexplicable mental leap of logic because they get a very far off, brainless (almost zombie-like) expression on their face.
- If you get a group of people with similar interests together, conversations always center on the things that are mutually loved or hated.
- In a group of teenagers, if there's a pillow/stuffed animal, it will be thrown around as a ball in catch, with virtually no exceptions.
- When people get bored, they develop a very tight, pained expression.
- People act differently depending on who they're with.
- If someone thinks that the group they're in lacks a personality or stereotype, they will often start acting that way, simply to fill the imagined gap.