- Stuck up
- Not annoying at all.
- Go along
- Majorly depressed
- Down to earth
- Very tall
Another thing that people have called me is 'original'. This may or may not be true. Let's put this to the test.
Instructions: Get a piece of paper. And a pen/pencil/sharpie/marker/etc. to write with. Draw a line down the middle of the paper. For every item on this list that applies to you, make a hashmark on one side of the paper. For every one that doesn't apply to you, make a hashmark on the other side of the paper. At the end, count up the marks for each side and then decide whether you are more- or less- like Angela.
1. You'd rather get dressed than lay around in your pajamas all day.
2. You do not like glue, but will use it when necessary.
3. You like tape.
4. You like having short hair.
5. You love blue jeans and wear them whenever possible.
6. You don't like socks.
7. You don't like shoes.
8. You can type quite quickly, but not as fast as one of your friends.
9. You enjoy writing.
10. You like writing essay questions.
11. You like to alter stuff like clothing.
12. You talk to your characters sometimes.
13. You like to play D&D, either as a PC or as DM.
14. You know what D&D, PC, and DM stand for and use the terms daily.
15. You have never gone to school in your life.
16. You have, however, gone to a summer camp.
17. You are not interested in becoming a worker in a 'business' where you work with paperwork and computers.
18. You like airplanes.
19. You plan on becoming a pilot.
20. You hate being random and try to avoid it at all costs.
21. You dislike most YA books but used to think that they were the greatest invention ever.
22. You like learning about stuff.
23. 'Spare time' sounds like foreign languge.
24. The only language you speak fluently is American.
25. You are much more extroverted online than in real life.
26. You get jealous randomly for no reason.
27. You often bounce back and forth between having the best day of your life and having the worst day of your life.
28. You haven't read the entire LOTR trilogy, but you've seen the extended version of the movies several times.
29. You can knit.
30. You can sew.
31. You are learning to crochet.
32. You get into debates way too often with people who like to attack your position.
33. You don't always know what you're talking about, but you're good enough at improv and using fancy words that people think you do.
34. The things that people think you don't know about are actually the things you're more or less an expert on.
35. You're way too ambitious for your own good, and often feel like a failure because you set yourself up to fail miserably.
There we go. How'd you do? Oh. Here's a scoring thingy for you.... Check how many hashmarks on the "this applies" side of the page you have, and compare them with this.
0-12: Not like Angela at all.
13-20: You're a little less than more like Angela, but you're slightly similar. So, you're about average.
21-35: You're pretty much just like Angela!
35-?: You are just like Angela, including accidentally writing too many hashmarks or counting incorrectly! Congratulations!