Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wish Me Luck!

So, tonight is the first night of my training!
Training?
Training for what?

Training to become an atrium teacher! I have one class a month (I think), always on a Saturday night, for about two years.
Then I will be a certified religious ed teacher.
Scary, huh?

Because we had to look at the rules to see if it was even possible for a 14 year old to take the training, I expect I'll be the youngest by at least 2 years, if not more. In fact, I'm fully expecting to be in a class with many adults.
This is not exciting.

But either way, once it's done, that's all I have to do. I'm certified for the rest of my life, and I can take that anywhere in the world.
Anywhere.


Either way, I'm kind of nervous about this whole thing, mainly because I don't know what it's like, who will be there, what is going to happen, if I'm going to be considered one of "those teenagers", or what.

...Okay. So I guess you could say I'm scared.
Very much.

On the bright side, at least I know my Gramma J will be there. So I'm not just going to be wandering around trying to find the place I'm supposed to be, or what I'm supposed to do, or anything.
Thank heavens.

To close off, let me clear up something in my last post:

When I was writing what my "thoughts" were, that did not mean that I'm mad at my friends for texting me. I enjoy getting texts. It makes me feel important. Mainly, I have really sarcastic thoughts, loads of of the time.
Sorry for that confusion.

And here is a homeschool video from YouTube.
It's pretty hysterical.

1 comment:

Linda (Cat) said...

Good luck with your training! Sounds very cool. I'm proud of you, you'll be a great teacher :)