Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Had Planned to Have an Awesome Post, But Instead You Have to Deal With This...

My apologies. I had about three different post ideas (weird things people ask me about being a homeschooler, some random quotage from my sister, the "oh well I'll use something else oh look here is that thing I was looking for" syndrome... which one sounds best? Just for future reference)... But do you get to read any of them?
No!
Of course not. Why would I give you guys, my amazing readers, anything that was actually interesting?!
Psh.
That would be crazy.
No, I'm going to fill up my blog with more useless ramblings and apologies.

Apologies?
What?
What has Angela possibly done that requires her to apologize?
That never happens.
Duh.

But, actually, I know it's shocking, but I do have to apologize.
Because I won't be posting for the next 2 / 2 1/2 weeks.
Becuase I'm going to be in Wisconsin, without internet*... And yeah. I won't be posting.
*sobs*
I'm so sorry.
You're going to have to live without my useless talks about pretty much everything and anything and nothing that happens to be going on in my life, mind, imagination, any of the beforementioned in someone else's mind, random quotage from books, and videos from youtube, and the random crap that just jumps out of my mind and onto the computer in form of a blog post and did that make any sense at all?
See?
Yet more Angela-isms.

Anyway, I'm going to be gone, so expect no posts from me, and that's about all. :P

Oh, and a last bit of random quotage...
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there" ~ The Real World by Owl City
I was going to have a random YouTube video, but I feel too lazy to go find one.

*Heck, I won't even have a computer.  Having internet but no computer would be like having an icecream scooper without the icecream. A pizza pan without the pizza. A bookshelf without books. The cover of a book without the actual book. A digital camera without batteries. The TARDIS without The Doctor. A t-shirt without scissors. A potato chip bag without chips. Anything without a notebook. A blog without a blogger. A...
Do you get the point?

3 comments:

catriona said...

Lol, your just naturally funny! Loved this post :)

M. Fish said...

YEA! Owl City!!
oh, and tragic trip circumstances... that too.
BUT SERIOUSLY!! OWL CITY!

Jack said...

Have a good trip. :)

~Imenpogumsalel