Tuesday, January 6, 2009

yyyyyiiiiiipppppppppppppeeeeee!!

hi! so, I am (obviously) all excited!! this is why, I finished part of my American History homework only a day after my class! that is really good. most of the time I leave all of my homework for Sunday. today my mom made sure that I did four of the questions. they took about half an hour. (they were hard), but I did them!! now, tomorrow I have four more, and I have four math problems. blah. I really don't like my math. I use New Elementary Mathematics Syllabus D, and its hard, its seventh grade math. arrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! the school kids who are my age are going to be in seventh grade this fall!!! they are catching up!! I have to get going on this math! but these problems are hard. this is one that I have to do tomorrow:

Samy wants to buy as many Canadian dollar notes as he can with 70 Singapore dollars from a money changer. if the exchange is, WHAT!! I didn't look at this, but THIS is easy!! take that back, most of the time my math is hard. this problem is easy. anyway, when I get a oh wait, heres one.

In a box there is 1 red card for every 2 cards, 1 blue card for every 6 cards, 1 yellow card for every 8 cards, and the rest are white. if there is 10 white cards, how many cards are there all together???

I have to go get in my pajamas.
night!


good night, sleep tight.
don't let the bed bugs bite.
(here comes the part thats not commonly known)
if they do, get a shoe,
AND SMACK THEM TILL THEIR BLACK AND BLUE!!!

No comments: