Tuesday, January 13, 2009

so, my mom says that I should write a science fiction book. I am not sure, I don't even ready science fiction. I don't know. tell me what you think. so, do you like my blog background? I think it kinda cool. last night Vivian came over, that was fun, except we only played for fifteen minutes. sad. so, I think that if anyone wants to exchange books with me, I would kinda like that. I have a series which I think that people would like, or maybe not, I really don't know! they are uglies, pretties, specials, and extras. well, I have to do some things for G.S., I am going to get a lot of badges, just like I did before! well, I have to let my sister get on the computer. we were learning about the periodic table, and now she has to get on so she can watch the periodic thingy movies. I am soooo precise, aren't I! I tell you exactly what I mean.

No comments: