Monday, June 6, 2011

When It Rains, It Pours.

I'm not actually talking about the weather. Believe it or not, I'm talking about.... *drumroll*
T-shirts!

Recently, I have gone to two rummage sales, each of which I have returned from with at least one bag of (mainly) t-shirts. Also, yesterday I went to a party at my cousins' house. My cousin Nora was there, and she gave me a bag of her old t-shirts to refashion.

I now have probably about 15 t-shirts to cut up/refashion.

Now, I run out of t-shirts pretty fast, when I have good refashions to do. I can't count how many times in the past few months I've thought, "Man, if only I had a bunch of t-shirts I didn't care about! I could cut them up...". But right now, at the moment?

I have no new refashions I want to try.

This is a problem.

So, I'm probably not going to get anything here, but if anyone finds a website link for an interesting t-shirt refashion, I'd appreciate if you put it in a comment on this post. :) I'll even put up pictures.
Thanks!

~Angela

1 comment:

Veela Cat said...

Hey, I get to refashion T-shirts also!