Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fifty Words Or More #1

Separating out facts from beliefs has made me quite a bit more skeptical of my theories, and those of everybody else. It has also made me able to understand more about a person or thing, because I now dig deeper, to come up with more evidence, to support facts. In doing so, I also learn more about an object, or person.
I cannot say that studying my siblings has made me better understand them, having lived with them my entire life, in close proximity. However, observing my sister's friends has made me better understand them, and I'm sure that if I were to study a stranger, I would be able to tell more about who they were, since I have been studying people who I know a bit more then not at all.
The objects I've studied are another story, however. A lot of the objects were everyday items, which I never really studied before, because they were so commonplace, I took them for granted. Studying them has definitely increased my understanding of them. For example, I haven't ever studied my room with the intent of studying it before, but I feel as if I understood it better after that.


Just in case you were wondering, that was 200 words, and about my science assignment. :)

No comments: