Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm so lonely!

ok, so, I left in July for the Farm. I stayed there for ten days. On Thursday I leave for Minnesota. for a week. In between the time I came home from the farm, and the time I leave for Minnesota, it's 8 days. That makes a total of TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF ONLY SEEING ONE OF MY FRIENDS FOR MORE THAN 2 MINUTES!!!! I am going to go crazy! I've been kinda cooped up, with my family, for a long time! I love my family, I really do, but the only people I've been able to talk to who aren't, are Matthew (thanks for talking with me!), Elena (for like, 1 minute), and my sister's friends! (who don't really count.) and I am so, so, so, sick of not seeing my friends. I mean, I didn't even go to piano on Wednesday! So I didn't even see my piano teacher! I think I'll go insane! I mean, I email people, send letters to people, and even text people, but it doesn't really count as seeing them. :( I really, really, really, need to get out of this house. ): thank gosh that I have a sleepover with a group of my friends like, the day after I get home from Minnesota! (that includes Nina, Trilly, Elena, and Eva.) I can't wait. cause. otherwise. I. think. I. might. explode. sigh. anyway, I have to go now, so I'll post more later. TTYL.
Angela

1 comment:

*Vienna* said...

hey i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i have not commented i am a bad follower but i am reading your blog


Vienna

P.S you can always talk to me well in email