Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birthday (s)!!!!

I have to announce four birthdays!!!! The first is the birthday of my sister, Valerie! She turned ten on Friday!! (She had a Harry Potter {HP} party. I made wands.)
the second is the birthday of my friend Matthew!!! He is/has turned/turning 12 today! omg, I almost wrote "he is turning 21 today!" LOL!
The third is for my brother, Kenneth! he is turning five.
the fourth is for my sister, Monica! She is turning two! anyway, Happy Birthday to you both.
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you!
you look like a monkey....
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...
YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!
jk, they do not smell like a monkey. What do monkeys smell like anyway? I don't even know! maybe I shouldn't say that anyone smells like a monkey if I don't know what they smell like.
randomness...

1 comment:

*Vienna* said...

sweet tell them i said HAPPY BIRTHDAY