Thursday, May 28, 2009

my new haircut



Yesterday I got my hair cut. not a little bit cut, a lot. My mom cut off an entire foot of hair. I'm going to donate it to Locks Of Love. now my hair is really short, its about ear length. see! the one on the right is me before, and then one on the left, after. Lol! It was so funny, I went to Girl Scouts last night, and Linda ran up to me, and she (basically) said "OMG! You cut your hair! how could you do this to me!!!! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR! It looks good, but YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!" ROFL. Anyway, that is about what is going on.
by the way, I actually look better with my short hair than the picture shows, because I took it myself... and my mom took the one with me with my long hair.

6 comments:

Jinx Grand said...

You look realy diffrent!

$Scorpio$

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

It looks good!

Amber

Linda (Cat) said...

But I didn't mean it like that, I was like, how could you do this to me without like.... warning me. I almost didn't like... recognize you... :P but it looks great!

Sheila said...

Wow! You look really good with short hair! Very cute and stylish! I'd love to see more pictures of your new hair, like how it looks from the back! Can I be your friend? I am an eleven year old girl, so I am about your age. I love your blog! Please write back!

Sheila aka Shelly

Angela said...

thanks everyone! it took a while to get used to it, and I still need to come up with ways to wear it. =)
sure, I'll be your friend, Sheila. (=a.k.a. Shelly.=)

*Vienna* said...

it looks diffrent in a good way i like it