Thursday, February 5, 2009

next year...

so, I don't mean 2010, I mean next school year, my mom has decided, and I helped her with this, that I am going to be doing a writing program called One Year Adventure Novel . it looks really cool. basically, in one year, or school year, I will write a twelve chapter adventure novel!! yayayayay for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! and guess what! I hope, if I publish it, which if I can, I mightt, or at least I will put it on my blog, I hope you read it!
(I might not publish it, but I could put it on my blog.!) that would be neato.
thats about itttt, so yup.
Angela *~*

4 comments:

Linda (Cat) said...

It sounds very coolish! YAY!

If u publish it, will u sign my book, lol? tehe.

Angela said...

well, yeah!

catriona said...

I love your blog!!

Angela said...

thanks!