Saturday, September 8, 2007

Making Muffins


Today was my first cooking lesson. I liked this about it best:
Thank you Mom!!! now for MY words!
I had my first cooking lesson.
I liked most about it wassssssssssssssssssssssssss welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I made applesauce muffins and they tasted GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got to put ground cloves, cinnamon, and Almond extract in them!!!!! they were Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD!!!!!!!
I LOVE MY COOKING!!!

I might remember to post the recipe!
by the way, the picture of the muffins are NOT my muffins!

3 comments:

Dick Dastardly said...

Since you and Val don't have this problem, do you know what a "muffin top" is? Think in reference to hip hugger jeans and short tank tops. . .

I could post a picture but it would be TOO GROSS!

DD

Angela said...

no, I I don't want to.

Dick Dastardly said...

Good. You can't un-look something really gross once you've seen it. .

Dori made some blueberry muffins. They are great, not gross.

DD