Monday, August 27, 2007

Moms Idea.


this is my MOMS idea.
I do not take credit for anything she thought of.
she, last year,(we are going to try it AGAIN this year.)thought that if I had a note book that I had my school assignments in it, I could cross off the stuff I did, right after I did it. it could also be used as a day book. (I have NOTHING against calenders though!)
and so we did that for a while, and it worked pretty well, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
we are going to do that again this year.
please don't be afraid to take this Idea and make your own school asignment
notebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nudge said...

I do that to... It makes things easier, because that way you don't have to check everything to make sure you've done it...