Thursday, January 20, 2011

Offset by Luke Alistar, and why you should buy it.

Here is a book that you should all be looking at and seriously considering buying.

Why?
Because the author, Luke, is one of my friends ("brother" actually) over my One Year Adventure Novel forum.

Because I have begun reading one of his other books, "Circle of Three" and it was (I stopped, because he didn't need my critiques as much as other people did), completely absorbing.

Because my friend Belle says that the book is awesome.
(as well as half the forum who actually have time to read his book.)

Because the cover has a clock on it.

Because the synopsis is wicked AWESOME, man!

Because *I* am personally going to tell my mom that THAT BOOK is what I want for my birthday, and then I'm going to REVIEW it and he's going to become an awesome famous author.

Because, frankly, it's a nice thing to do and he deserves it.

BECAUSE I SAY SO!!

so head over to that site, and buy it. It's paperback, it's only $11.00, and here's the synopsis:

A genius is near to unlocking the secrets of time travel…in his garage. If he succeeds, he will be able to undo a terrible tragedy. But he is not the only one who has a use for time travel. Soon he is embroiled in a lethal game of cat and mouse. He’s the mouse…there’s more than one cat…and everyone knows the game won’t end until somebody’s dead. But who knows what awaits him in the past?

No comments: