Friday, July 13, 2007

Describe your favorite dessert recipe.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll it's pretty hard to decide....................................
brownies............................................or ice cream cake......................................
well I'll go with brownies.
I like basic brownies, I HATE brownies with nuts in them, they are preferred with no icing, they should be moist,(not falling apart, but not dry either....), And I like them when they're warm.
I had brownies at my uncle's sausage fest and I LOVED those.
Another thing, no fillings.
Of course if you add chocolate chips that is o.k..................................................YUM!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Nudge said...

Sounds good. I agree with the whole, Brownies with No filling (besides chocolate), and no icing, no nuts and stuff. Just a simple brownie. A brownie is a brownie, not some gourmet cookie, with icing and nuts and stuff.

koolkat1747 said...

Yeah ang,
those brownies sound gooooooood!!! I like brownies with marshmallows, and choclate chips in them but not with nuts. keep postin'
byez- kt

PS, I LIKE NUTS!!!!!!! - Abi
PPS, She LIKESnuts. I dont
byez again-kt