Monday, July 2, 2007

10 Countries I Would Love to Visit...

Hi!
my mom wants me to do this.
  1. Mongolia, "cause" I read "bout it" and it sounds really neat. especially the Children's day.
  2. Canada, because, I don't know, it just sounds neat.
  3. Greece, I want to see Athena's temple's ruins.
  4. Italy, I want to see the aqueducts and drink out of them, and see the Colosseum.
  5. Egypt, I want to see the pyramids.
  6. China, the great wall and all the other cool stuff thats ancient.
  7. Germany, I want to see the Black woods .
  8. Tanzania, I want to hike (when I'm older of course) up to the top of mount Kilomanjaro. and go on a safari.
  9. Mexico, I want to go to the Girl Scout center there, and my friend says it is really cool there.
  10. Australia, I love the wildlife there.

2 comments:

Nudge said...

Hey Angela,
Cool! I like the countries you picked out. I agree those would all be really cool places to visit. Especially Egypt. Keep Posting,
-Me

koolkat1747 said...

hey ang,
yeah they all sound like cool countries. i have been to the top of the Acropolis in Greece and let me tell you......Greece is AWESOME!!!
-kt