Thursday, March 8, 2012

Updates

Again- I haven't finished all my refashins (TT_TT) that I want to put up here yet, so you get this. Ta da.

First of all-
I solved my rubik's cube. It was fabulous. Then I got addicted to it. And then I stayed up until 11PM solving it repeatedly.
What happened to my sanity?

Second thing-
I signed up for my AP (Advanced Placement) test for European History! I'm going to take it at the local high school (highschool I would be attending if I were not homeschooled) on May 11th. I'm kind of jazzed about this... First of all, it will be done. Second of all, it provides endless hours of studying. I adore studying. Flashcards are my friend, and I like essays. :)
Oh, and besides that, after May 11th, I won't have to go to WC class of doom anymore. ;)

Third-
My birthday is this month! I'm going to be fifteen. I'm going to feel the exact same as I did as a fourteen year old, but I'll have gained a life level.
(Level up! :D) Huzzah for level fifteen!

Fourth-
I went to D&D again last night, and my character (Saije, storm sorcerer) leveled up again. So, she's actually at level 5 (I think she has something like 5,603 experience points) now, and she is AWESOME. Why? Because she has 45 hit points or so, she has a 19 will score, her charisma score is 19, she can zap things with lightning (CHAOS BOLT! Because rats have a low Will modifier... So, Charisma vs. Will usually hits...) and when she hits, she gets to add her Charisma modifier damage (Due to the spell type) AND her dexterity modifier (because of the Storm Magic), which means she gets a +7 to damage...
I adore this character. XD
And she's fun to roleplay. RP for the win!

Fifth-
I need a haircut.

Sixth-
I'm working my way through my math book, and I might actually be able to finish it this summer, God willing... I'm excited to finish it. Actually, I'm excited to get into unit 12... Statistics I! :D

Seventh-
Postmodernism is fascinating, as is structuralism. I'm going to have to post another post on just structuralism... It's magical.
Basically- Words have no meaning, except for the possibilities of them being used. There are infinite definitions and meanings for the word "cat", which is its definition.
It's amazing. B)

1 comment:

Rose said...

i wish i was you, because if i was you (aka, loves studying) i would have got 100% on my exams. sadly, i LOATHE studying everything but biology (state of my concentration, right there!) (: