Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Christmas, and a Merry New-Year!

call me a geek.


or not.



but, I got the 4th edition of Dungeons and Dragons, and I LOVE IT. :D that, and I got 'races from the wild' which is a supplement for version 3.5. :D yaaaaaaaaaayyyy! I've just been reading the races from the wild (or whatever it's called) for the past two hours, and I still haven't finished the first chapter, which is about elves. it is, however, quite interesting. :D

Happy Late Christmas and a Merry New-Year from my grandparent's house!!!


oh, and if you haven't already, please check out Veelacat's and my new blog, Craft Because We Can. thank you Vienna and Rachel, for following. I will be sure to have a tutorial up soon. :D

1 comment:

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

Merry late Christmas! lol :D