Wednesday, April 15, 2009

spring break

I do not get spring break, and I would probably not go anywhere for spring break, even if I had one. but, supposing I did, I would want to go to Florida. not to Disney, not to sea world, and not to any of the famous places down there. I would go there because recently my friend Mae moved there, and I really miss her, and would like to visit her. also, it would be really quite nice, because she lives right next to the beach, and it's really warm there, and it would be a nice break from the normal cold which is during spring here.

4 comments:

Linda (Cat) said...

Is she still coming to your house for a sleepover? Just wondering. :)

Florida is rather nice. I just like the warm-ness, and the beach-ness. :P :) ness. :P
-cat.......

Angela said...

yes! she is still coming!!! woot! in one week!!! woot, happy day!

Linda (Cat) said...

yay you! *does happy dance with you*
lol. :P

Ginny said...

That would be a nice vacation. I'm sure you and your friend would have a great time. Thanks for joining us this week.
Author (Homeschool Kids Write)