Thursday, August 7, 2008

hello!

so, I don't know how many people, besides Trilly, (my friend), my mom, and my sister actually READ this blog, but I think that perhaps I should start to write more.
here goes.
so, right now is when the garden is starting to reveal how much food we have planted in it, and how many bees can be attracted just by and herd garden!
my mom has dug up three tiny potatoes that weren't doing so well, and they were soooooo cute, and she has eaten a few of the yellow tomatoes that her thriving tomato plants have produced. they are supposed to be yellow when eaten. Ken's birthday party was just two days ago, and we are still a little tired, but not too tired to read in bed for a hour! :) Astro is doing fine, for those who don't know him, he is the big goofy, Yellow lab our family has adopted this year. Carmen is AWESOME, and is still my favorite dog. today we released the three butterflies we bought in the mail as caterpillars, and who grew in to painted ladies. only one died before we could release it. he was the fourth. well, I have to go help my mom with one of the never-ending (isn't that a GREAT word?) chores that our house provides.
Angela

1 comment:

Trilly said...

Yes!!! Never-ending is a awesome word haha! I have never heard of or tried yellow tomatoes Did you try them? If you did how do they taste? Well i like your blog. I is soo cool! Do you know how to change the background on your blog page? I do!!

E-mail me when you can!
Trilly <3 <3