Wednesday, April 9, 2008

my b-day party

hi everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I have been REALLY busy, and I'll be even busier this summer! thats because I have swimming, and summer camp!
well now that I have time, I'll tell about my birthday party.
First my two friends and I got our nails done at a salon named T nails.
Then, we went to Ruby Tuesday to eat, and I got to open presents. normally I don't ask for presents, I ask for food for the food pantry, but since this year it was only two friends I asked for presents. My mind wouldn't let me get away without helping others though, so I also asked for a tooth brush or two as well. so now I have to donate about five tooth brushes. I hope everyone enjoyed my party! Oh yeah, while we were at the mall, I got my ears pierced!!!!! it really didn't feel to bad, it was just like,I don't know, getting a VERY mild shot.
so thats what my birthday party was.
oh yeah, and on my birthday I went to the Shedd aquarium.
I went with my Girl Scout sisters.
so, really, I had two Birthday party's!

No comments: