Monday, May 21, 2012

Updates

I'll admit that I haven't been the best at blogging recently.
Fortunately for you, this isn't an "I'm sorry I haven't been blogging" post! We all know how much we hate those... We bloggers hate writing them, readers hate reading them, and our blogs hate having the space taken up by them! (Well, maybe not... We don't really know what blogs feel.)

But anyway, I just wanted to update y'all on my life. Sort of. This is a rather ill-concieved post, because I don't really know what I'm going to write about (O.O) but I know that it's going to spectacular whatever I do.


First of all...
I took the European History AP on May 11th. It was boring. And long. And I think I did pretty well, but results won't arrive here until July. So I'm sort of impatiently waiting until July.

Secondly, I took some pictures of my sister. Because she's so cute. Here they are!





(And I actually have more, I just didn't want to completely spam you all with pictures of my adorable sister.)
She went to a birthday party today, and she got back with sparkles and a tiara. So she got dressed up. And I took picures. And she's so cute. :)



Thirdly... I had to take pictures of myself recently, for my yearbook. Because I'm doing a personal page, and we thought it'd be interesting if we could have some in unusual locations. Here are my favorites...


As you can tell, I'm not the most photogenic... But I think these turned out okay. Especially the over exposed one, because you don't see how big my nose is in it. XD

Other than that... I've just been working on my yearbook, working on my math (I understand identities now! I think! :D), and practicing piano.

Oh, I got a really high score in AIM and got to play in an honors recital about two weeks ago. It was cool. I had fun. :)

1 comment:

Rose said...

you're right. she is pretty adorable. and she looks a lot like you! (compliment.)

i really like the second and third photos of you - they look really natural and pretty. good luck with the results! (: