Monday, July 19, 2010

Apologies.



I know I haven't posted for a long time! and this is not about my time in New York. That post has yet to come. :) (lots of pictures make for a long post which makes for a long time to type.) But this one is mostly about promoting other blogs, and about saying sorry.

Sorry everyone. I've not been a good blog-reader. Life is taking over. (Duh.) I have math to finish, Girl Scouts to do, rooms to clean, stuff to do. And the computer sucks up my time. *coughforumcough* and I'm trying to pull away from that. But for now, I'm sorry, but I won't really be reading blogs right now. (With the exceptions of like... Epbot, and Cakewrecks, and that's not because you guys aren't awesome. it's because I don't feel like I have to comment, lol.) I'm going to be really busy.

and I'm leaving on Sunday for Girl Scout camp, too.

anyway, to promote blogs, I really want you guys to look at "Book Review- The Club". Please? Anyway, more blogs in the next post. :)

Sorry again, ~Angela

No comments: