Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! sorry for not posting for a while, I've been a bit busy. So, not much news, just a couple small things. I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but on Christmas eve, I got a black eye. ouch. it's still there, but starting to fade. The second thing is that today, I'm going to the Orthodontist again, to get my expander out, (Yes!), and to get bottom braces in. (darn it.)

My homeschool group is having a "scene it" house meeting. You're supposed to take a book, or movie, and create a presentation of it, without revealing the title, and without giving away spoilers. For my lit, I had to read The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, so I chose to do my presentation on that. it was actually quite a good book, but it was quite short, and had a lot of vocab words.
:D

Word of the day:
Duplicity - Deceitfulness in speech or conduct; speaking or acting in two different ways concerning the same matter with intent to deceive; double dealing

No comments: