Friday, December 19, 2008

so, Merry Christmas!!!

merry Christmas!!!! and a happy new year!
so, whats new, whats new....
.well,
I have to go to church with my Grandma tomorrow, and then, I have a girl Scout gift exchange, and then I don't think I have anyone.
so, I don't really have much going on, except the presents. boy, I still have to make a present for Vivian, and Linda, and Trilly, and KT!! I think that I will give them nice cards.
and I have to finish Christina and Valeries!!!
blah.
you can tell I have been busy, not including all the snow, we have now received a total of about 14 inches. I am trying to keep the ice from being covered up, but its hard, because the shovels broke.
blah.

whew.
thats going to be hard.
so, what do I want for Christmas?????????????????
I really don't know.
so, yeah.

1 comment:

Linda (Cat) said...

Hi Angela,
I got your card in the mail that you told me you were going to send me. It's nice, I hung it up on the door with my family's cards. :) Thank you. You got that much snow!?! We must of got the least of it, we only got like 6-8 inches. Merry Christmas.