Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I will put in bold what applies to me, and I will admit.
1. Started your own blog - You're reading it
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii-I want to.
5. Watched a meteor shower - no, but I have slept through one.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain - well sorta, I was in the car when I went to visit my cousin who lives on a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis-no, but I've seen some.
10. Sang a solo-in karaoke!!!
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - spinning with a drop spindle
15. Adopted a pet.-yes, both of my dogs, Astro and Carmen
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables-yup.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight-with my friend Vivian
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort-well, tried to anyway.
25. Held a lamb - but I've petted one!
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community-dunno.
36. Taught yourself a new language-working on it!!
37. had enough money to be satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - The leaning Tower in Niles is the closest I've gotten.
39. Gone rock climbing (does a wall count?)
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke - oh yeah.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted-by my sister.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. played in the rain-yeah, I mean, who hasn't???
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater-does the one where you get out of your car at the local college and watch the latest Indiana Jones movie in the cold with your siblings and your mom count????
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business-yup. bags.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies-and I still am!!!
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. had a sleepover with a boy -yea, and that was by accident. he wasn't SUPPOSED to sleepover at my friends birthday party.
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy-I am a child!!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar - eww.
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person-when I was eight.
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper-does the newspaper your home school group put together count?
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88.had chickenpox-nope, my mom made sure.
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club-Older siblings book club. (OSBC)
93. Lost a loved one
94. played a duet on a musical instrument
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee-I mean, who hasn't??